Seoul – Tokyo Package
You’ll start your vacation in Tokyo, Japan for eight days of sightseeing and exploring the best historic, modern and natural highlights in the world’s largest metropolitan area. Our partner resort, the New Sanno (a U.S. Naval Joint Services Activity) will be your home base in Tokyo. From there, you’ll have guided experiences and seamless transportation, as well as time to explore on your own. Then, you’ll spend the next 10 days exploring Seoul, South Korea and the major highlights of the world’s second-largest metropolitan area. You can read more about the Seoul – Tokyo itinerary here.
Package prices include the following:
- 7-night stay at New Sanno resort in Tokyo, Japan/10-night stay in a Standard Room at Dragon Hill Lodge in Seoul, South Korea
- Breakfast every morning
- Transportation to/from airports (Narita International Airport and Incheon International Airport) via private coach bus
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Historic Tokyo Tour (Meiji Shrine, Hamarikyu Garden)
- Tokyo City Tour (Asakusa, Tokyo Sky Tree, Ebisu Beer Museum)
- Kamakura Tour
- Hakone/Mt. Fuji Tour
- Seoul City Tour
- Historic Seoul Tour
- 2018 Winter Olympic Village Tour
- Nanta Show tickets
- Joint Security Area and Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) Tour
- Gen. Douglas MacArthur’s Famous Incheon Landing Tour
- Han River Area Tour and Cruise
- and much much more!
$4,499 single/one person in a room
$5,999 couples/two people in a room
May 8-25, 2018 (only 5 spaces remaining)
Sept 9-26, 2018
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call DSN: 738-2222, Ext 2 or (82-2) 7918-2222 if you’re calling from outside South Korea.