Stay and Dine Package
Seoul in the winter is a special time of year. Put on a warm coat and head out for a great time exploring the city. Enjoy the scents of chestnuts roasting on coals and the sweet smell of roasting potatoes. Or looking for a romantic outing, go outdoor ice skating at Seoul Plaza with Christmas decorations and lights make you feel all cozy inside.
Reserve now for select dates December through January and get $100 dining credit during a three night leisure stay or longer. Start your day at our award-winning breakfast buffet at Greenstreet, where you can fuel up before your day of adventure! Or enjoy a beautiful sit down full-service meal at Sables and taste a perfectly prepared Lobster. Just sign it to your room and the dining credit will take care of the meal. It's that easy. It's that affordable.
Our resort-style accommodation offers everything you need to keep busy or kick back and relax as you see fit, including a health center, Discover Seoul Tour and Ticket Desk, wealth of dining options, and much more. Take the break you deserve during the busy holiday season or start the year with a resolution to live a more exciting and relaxing life.
Package includes the following:
- Three night consecutive stay required at regular rates
- $100 dining credit valid during your stay (see below for details)
Offer valid December 1 - 30 and January 1 - 31
(package not valid on New Year's Eve 31 December)
Email or call DSN: 738-2222, or (82-2) 7918-2222 if you’re calling from outside South Korea.
- Subject to availability -- Not applicable for TDY / TAD / PCS / Official Travel
- Offer not valid for groups of five (5) or more rooms
- Dining Credit can be applied to DHL F&B outlets only (Greenstreet, Oasis, Sables, Deli, Sundaes, Bentleys)
- No cash value for dining credit not fully utilized (credit cannot be applied to Room Bill)
- Not valid for AAFES Shoppette, Pizza Hut, or Subway
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer
- Management reserves all rights to change or discontinue offer at any time without notice
- Additional rules may apply