Resident Stay Program
Dragon Hill Lodge is a resort destination for eligible military personnel, their families, and DOD Civilians offering American style accommodations and amenities to make a welcoming environment during your stay. Our Resident Stay Program, which is an approved and reimbursable housing option, is designed to accommodate military (OHA) and civilian (LQA) members for as little as 1 month or for as long as the entire length of your tour in South Korea. Located on Yongsan Garrison, we are close in proximity to all garrison services and the Korean Ministry of National Defense operations.
Services and Facilities:
When you stay at Dragon Hill Lodge, you'll be able to enjoy all the comforts of home, from spacious rooms and bedding, along with everyday amenities at your fingertips, plus all your shopping, dining, and other essential needs - without ever having to leave the hotel.
The Resident Stay Program includes:
- Free membership to THE POiNT Health Club
- Daily housekeeping services + complimentary washer/dryer on every floor
- Full access to new kitchen facilities - exclusively for Resident Stay guests
- In-hotel Community Bank, Hair and Nail Salon, clothing, travel agent, business center and more
- AFN and local programming on large TVs in every room
- Large American style guest rooms and amenities
- Full and quick service restaurant options
- Convenient to all base services and close to public transportation options
- Free WiFi throughout the entire resort
Download our brochure
Contact us for more information and inquiries.